It’s time you declare your freedom as a self-directed learner. This is the most important step, and one most people don’t take, but you’re not most people. My promise is to give you the skills, knowledge, and confidence to grow in your craft.
To make it official, you need to become a VIP Insider.
Enter your email below, and I’ll email you an awesome free gift: 7 Tools I Use Daily to Create More Free Time. You’ll also get access to the newsletter, premium resources, insider insights (my favorite), giveaways/contests, and content you’ll never find on the site.
First, check out the resources page for everything you need to get started.
All the tools and resources you need are laid out on this page. I never recommend anything I haven’t tested and love using myself.
Next, take action. How will you begin adding value through your work? At the very least this means making the decision to launch your blog or website, which I explain how to do in the video below.
Remember, this is all about taking small steps, so be patient with yourself and reach out to me if you need anything.
How to Start Your Blog or Website in 7 Minutes
Education: Skills, Knowledge, and Confidence
The Most Popular Articles
- Top 15 Online Businesses for Aspiring Solopreneurs: Click here
- Why You Should Burn All Your Bridges and Never Have a Backup Plan: Click here
- Your Vocation: Albert Einstein and Leonardo da Vinci on Achieving Mastery [Video]: Click here
- Growth: How to Make Tiny Changes that Produce Enormous Results: Click here
- The Ultimate Guide to Productivity: A 15 Step Blueprint For Maximizing Free Time and Eliminating Distractions: Click here
- When Is The Right Time to Quit Your Job and Finally Become a Solopreneur [Video]: Click here
- 7 Reasons to Become a Solopreneur: Click here
- Introduction to Freedom Lifestyle (the first post I ever wrote!): Click here
Connect with Me
I’d personally love to hear from you, it always makes my day to connect with readers.
The best way is through the blog by leaving comments/questions on posts and connecting on social media.
And yes, you can get in touch with me directly anytime.
Follow along on social media, where I post content you’ll never see on the site or in emails.