Beckett is a personality type expert with a focus on Carl Jung’s cognitive function theory. With 12+ years of study and independent research, he’s created assessments that have been taken by over half a million people, including Project EVO’s Brain Type Assessment™ and Elements Assessment™.
He’s currently studying to be a senior-level software engineer and is an LGBTQ+ community organizer. Though he has many interests, lately he’s spent his free time practicing with watercolors, playing Go, and building digital tools to support anti-racist work.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Beckett, Jungian Psychology and today’s rapid-fire episode. [00:29]
- Choosing goodness through the chaos. [05:08]
- What the game GO can teach us about AI Machine learning. [05:17]
- The future of AI. [08:49]
- Integrating intentional empathy into coding. [09:50]
- Understanding other people in relationship to yourself. [15:50]
- How does your brain work? [21:25]
- Arman shares how quirks and abnormalities growing up often become our superpowers. [30:38]
- Psychological types. [30:21]
- Internally processing grief vs externally processing it. [38:49]
- What Pantheons can teach us. [44:00]
- The remarkability of our unconscious minds. [45:38]
- Lucid dreaming. [46:15]
- Dissociation as our brain’s method to protect us from trauma. [58:51]
- Sitting and listening to people’s stories. [01:10:12]
- Anxiety explained. [01:14:12]
- Beautiful closing thoughts. [01:29:35]
- Learn more about Beckett Hanan and Type In Mind
- Mention of EVO Planner™
- Mention of Alpha Go Documentary
- Mention of www.codesmith.io
- Carl Jung – Psychological Types
- Carl Jung – Memories, Dreams, Interpretations
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.