With a passion for entrepreneurship and people, Nathan Chan created Foundr, a global media, and education company that produces magazines, and online courses for entrepreneurs.
Millions of people consume Foundr’s content every month, and our magazine covers have been blessed by the likes of Richard Branson, Arianna Huffington, Mark Cuban, Tim Ferriss and many more
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Nathan, their friendship, and Foundr. [00:28]
- Being relentless about your mission in life and the possibilities that open up. [02:17]
- From living in his parent’s basement to building an 8 figure + business. [05:02]
- How Nathan’s Europe trip helped him ignite passion and purpose. [09:39]
- Leaving Google. [12:58]
- The feeling of being stretched to offer more of themselves to the world. [14:46]
- True alignment that you can be dedicated to. [17:23]
- Find and create something that’s a reflection of your personality and character. [20:56]
- Struggling with school. [22:58]
- Self-awareness and presence allow you to make better decisions. [25:34]
- Trusting your intuition and your gut. [38:21]
- Arman shares the story of creating his 7 Figure Copywriting course with Foundr. [40:00]
- What would you do if you had to start over? [41:55]
- Leveraging Instagram and working with micro-influencers as a powerful tool to create multimillion-dollar companies. [47:10]
- Beautiful closing thoughts. [54:22]
- Learn more about Nathan Chan
- Learn more about Arman Assadi
- Mention of Jason Silva
- Mention of 7-Figure Copywriting Free Masterclass and full course
- David Deida – The Way Of The Superior Man
- Robert Moore – King, Warrior, Magician, Lover
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Follow and chat with me on:
For show notes and more visit: armanassadi.com/podcast