John Assaraf has built 5 multimillion-dollar companies, written 2 New York Times bestselling books, and was featured as an expert in 8 movies including The Secret, which he helped launch into a worldwide phenomenon.
He is an entrepreneur, a philanthropist, a business growth expert, and one of the leading authorities on neuroscience.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on John, their friendship, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:15]
- John talks about the changes triggered by COVID. [06:05]
- The cognitive biases linked to what’s happening right now. [07:57]
- The implications of selfishness. [09:24]
- Arman and John get into a discussion about empathy and heightened awareness. [15:30]
- The challenges of dealing with uncertainty for a brain that loves certainty and predictability. [24:28]
- Surrendering, allowing, and accepting instead of resisting. [25:07]
- Belief systems and how they drive our experiences. [27:35]
- The nature of reality. [28:47]
- John touches on quantum physics, the law of polarity, and altered consciousness. [29:45]
- Getting curious about other people’s kaleidoscope of why people believe what they do. [31:50]
- Arman talks about experiencing infinity. [35:10]
- What a painting of a street scene in Paris taught John. [38:14]
- Infinite connection and feeling into the sanctity of that. [30:33]
- Love as a key to unlocking everything. [43:34]
- Contrast as a master teacher. [44:56]
- Evolve or become extinct. [47:10]
- The perfection of everything as it is. [54:01]
- Financial freedom — the inner game of money. [59:50]
- The outer game of money and the five pillars. [01:05:00]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [1:18:01]
John on Social Media:
- Learn more about John Assaraf
- Mention of Neurogym
- Mention of The Secret
- Mention of FLOW with Arman Assadi – Episode 10
- Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
- Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: