Today we have a very special episode…
This is a 30-minute clip of me being interviewed on Intentional Growth (hosted by Ryan Tansom from episode 24). What I share in this clip contains some of my latest insights and is super important right now, so I asked him if I could publish it here.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this and hope you enjoy this listen.
Make sure to check out Ryan’s podcast and here’s the link to the full interview.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage for today’s special episode, what it’s about, and the story behind it. [00:16]
- The problems entrepreneurs have with exits. [04:07]
- Business as a medium for experiencing flow. [07:17]
- Arman talks about what Hugh Jackman told his kids about finding activities that bring out the best in you. [08:45]
- Self-awareness and measuring flow. [10:16]
- Morning rituals. [10:45]
- Supreme presence and staying true to your North Star. [11:30]
- Understanding who you are gives you insight into how you work best. [12:42]
- Different brain types. [13:21]
- Being strategic about running your business. [18:38]
- Working on the business vs in the business. [20:24]
- Expensive hiring mistakes and how to avoid making them. [21:28]
- The importance of self-correcting and recognizing when you’re off track. [23:30]
- How do you become self-aware? [24:03]
- Why is self-awareness important? [25:23]
- Optimizing for happiness. [25:37]
- Pattern recognition and learning how to identify your superpower. [27:27]
- Learning about your unique zone of genius. [27:53]
- What would you do if money were no object? [29:31]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [31:52]
- Learn more about Ryan Tansom
- Mention of YEC
- Mention of Intentional Growth Podcast
- Mention of Tim Ferriss
- Mention of Hugh Jackman
- Mention of Julia Cameron – The Artist’s Way
- Mention of Aristotle
- Mention of Elon Musk
- Mention of Alan Watts
- Mention of Jay Shetty
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: