My thoughts on the Joe Rogan and Spotify situation, what this means for podcasting, and what it means for culture.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on today’s controversial topic about free speech. [00:09]
- What happens when someone unintentionally spreads something labeled as misinformation? [02:49]
- Podcasting as a platform to run things your way in a raw authentic way. [05:24]
- Censorship on what you can and cannot say. [06:24]
- Should the media be responsible for the facts they say and what they share? [07:09]
- The “Joe Rogan Experience” and the battle he signed up for. [09:13]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [11:09]
- Mention of Joe Rogan
- Mention of Spotify
- Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
- Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on:
To work with me: armanassadi.com/consulting