Mike Kamo is the co-founder and Global CEO of NP Brands. He’s currently building a $100 million agency at NPdigital.com.
He started his career by using Digital Marketing to turnaround and scale his family’s automobile dealership during a recession. Since then he has grown businesses in different industries to large corporations and has helped companies such as Viacom, Mazda, Google, and more.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Mike, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:10]
- Arman and Mike talk about what it takes to build a thriving business in today’s world. [05:56]
- Mike shares how he got into entrepreneurship and how meeting Neil Patel changed the trajectory of his life. [08:40]
- Failing forward and playing the long game. [15:25]
- What’s the value of money? [18:22]
- What it takes to strategically grow and scale a business. [24:42]
- Maximizing profitability as and delivering clients the results they’re looking for. [28:28]
- Mike gives insider tips on how to start a successful agency and where to focus on. [30:01]
- Arman talks about the lessons he learned building Project Evo. [38:59]
- The importance of transparent communication. [40:23]
- How do you view leadership? [41:25]
- Creating a healthy business partnership and finding ways to complement each other. [49:48]
- Reframing situations and seeing the opportunities in them. [58:02]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:00:32]
- Learn more about Mike Kamo
- Mention of Lewis Howes
- Mention of Neil Patel
- Mention of UpWork
- Mention of Traction – Gino Wickman
- Mention of Radical Candor – Kim Scott
- Mention of Uber Suggest
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: