Lori Harder is a leading global expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. She has grown two multi-million dollar businesses as a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional. Taking her passion for human potential, she created The Bliss Project, a women’s empowerment retreat, and the Bliss Habit online course that has thousands of women per year taking this breakthrough curriculum.
Throughout her career, Lori has regularly appeared on the covers of and published articles for Oxygen Magazine, STRONG Fitness Magazine, Health & Fitness Magazine and Prosper Magazine. She has also been featured on NBC, Fox, and TLC networks.
She is also an author and three-time fitness world champion, who offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being, and financial freedom. Through her books, unique coaching methods, and programs, she has helped countless people connect with their soul, transform their bodies, empower their minds, gain financial independence, and fall in love with themselves and their lives.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Lori, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:12]
- Entrepreneurs try to find the silver lining in everything. [04:11]
- Breaking old ideas and beliefs. [06:47]
- Arman and Lori get into a discussion about loss and grief. [08:58]
- Sitting in the pain and feeling all the emotions instead of avoiding it. [11:24]
- You can choose victimhood or you can choose a different meaning. [17:33]
- Mental health and anxiety. [21:18]
- Having big dreams and being an underdog. [30:52]
- Connecting with people in an authentic way. [35:07]
- How do we get indoctrinated to think a certain way and how do we actually change that mental programming? [38:41]
- Lori talks about being addicted to achievement and what that was like. [43:43]
- Stop being attached to the how and learn to trust a higher power beyond yourself [49:44]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [51:58]
- Learn more about Lori Harder
- Mention of The Bliss Project
- Mention of Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- Mention Isagenix
- Mention Lite Pink Drink
- Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
- Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: