Justin Donald is the master of Lifestyle Investing. The moment I was introduced to Justin, I knew he was the real deal and became fascinated by his ideas and honest approach to creating true freedom.
Justin has mastered a unique methodology for low-risk, repeatable, cash flow investing, and has recently made it his mission to teach others how to do the same.
Justin’s 10 Commandments of Investing are revealed in inspiring detail in his upcoming book The Lifestyle Investor where he shares the secrets that empowered him to multiply his net worth to over eight figures in less than two years—before doubling it just two years later.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Justin, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:15]
- Arman and Justin talk about traveling, lifestyle investing, and the autonomy of time freedom. [05:13]
- Creating leverage in our lives in order to maximize the feeling of personal fulfillment and to take care of those we love. [09:09]
- Being chained to your business and the danger of becoming a slave to it. [10:49]
- On hedonic adaptation. [14:56]
- Passive income and low-risk investing. [16:59]
- Recognizing good deals and what to look out for when making positive ROI investment decisions. [21:19]
- Risk-management and diversifying your portfolio. [25:01]
- Preferred returns and waterfalls. [33:03]
- What’s your favorite kind of deal to invest in? [38:32]
- Profiting in a way that’s non-taxable. [40:48]
- Arman asks Justin about his North Star. [43:26]
- Skepticism in this industry. [54:54]
- Getting started and making a decision to get in the game. [57:16]
- Equity investing and speculative investments. [01:01:10]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:07:13]
- Learn more about Justin Donald
- Mention of Ep 2 Flow With Arman – Nick Urbani
- Mention of Bubbly Belle
- Mention of Tesla
- Mention of Justin Donald’s 10 Commandments
- Mention of Tiger 21 Investment Group
- Mention of Grant Cardone
- Mention of The Lifestyle Investor Podcast
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: