One of my absolute favorite things each year is my end of year Annual Review and Planning process. I like to take a good 3-5 days to just sit, reflect, and appreciate the highs and lows of the year. I sit in gratitude and pick out my lessons learned. And then I start setting an intentional plan for the next one.
Needless to say, this was obviously a very different year. A glitch in the Matrix type of year, if you will. And I sense that things will not be getting easier or going back to normal. I have been thinking and deconstructing all of this and what is happening at an individual and collective level a lot this year, so I decided to bring it all together in one episode.
This might be my most important episode yet. It is the compilation of a wide variety of topics I have been exploring these past few years. My approach to the current issues we face socially, politically, economically, and even spiritually is not like those you will hear on the news or from your favorite influencer.
It is important to look at this all as objectively and rationally as we possibly can because I believe this journey has just begun in many ways and you and I have key roles to play.
We need to learn how to think critically and correctly—fast.
So have a listen/watch, absorb it all, and let me know what you think. I wish you a beautiful New Year and much peace and prosperity in 2021.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and lays out what he will be covering [00:11]
- Why this is the craziest time to be alive [4:30]
- The uncertainty of the economy and the burden of survival [13:29]
- The war of ideologies and discussing what truth really is [19:16]
- Why we may need a new system to evolve [25:35]
- The definition of progress and evolution [31:30]
- Mention of Kevin Kelly
- Mention of a quote by Terence McKenna
- Mention of The History of Dubai
- Mention of The Social Dilemma
- Mention of Russell Brand
- Mention of The Hunger Games in 2020
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on:
To work with me: armanassadi.com/consulting