Tipsy Talk is back!
I think this is the best one yet, and the first with four of us. The great Nick Urbani and Eric Johanson are back from ep #17, and this time we also have the brilliant Stephen Cesaro from ep #32.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage for Tipsy Talk, how it started, and introduces the special guests who are joining today’s special episode. [00:11]
- Bitcoin and betting on the election. [02:20]
- The possibility of a Civil War type conflict. [04:29]
- What if Trump chose to exit in a dignified way? [10:56]
- Racism and free speech. [15:08]
- Shifting from one political party to another. [23:07]
- Holding onto old status quo values. [27:28]
- America’s culture and values. [44:37]
- China’s massive belt and road initiative. [50:05]
- Was it a mistake for us to have opened trade with China? [01:02:00]
- Learning from the last Cold War. [01:21:05]
- What does a “protopian” civilization look like on a collective and individualistic level? [01:28:59]
- Using cryptocurrency to go around legislative laws. [01:39:09]
- Ethereum. [01:50:20]
- What if you could own the data that links digital currency to the real world? [01:52:20]
- The world is shifting. [02:01:55]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [02:08:28]
Mention of Eric Weinstein
Mention of Jason Silva
Mention of John Perkins
Mention of Kevin Kelly
Mention of Nate silver
Mention of Ray Dalio
Mention of Thomas Hall
Mention of Chainlink
Mention of Ethereum
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this.
Text #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: