Jackie Knechtel is an executive coach, consultant, behavioral therapist, international speaker, and pioneer in the area of flow. She is the co-founder of the Flow Consciousness Institute which holds cutting edge training, retreats, leads workshops and delivers transformational experiences worldwide.
She is also the co-author of the forthcoming book Flow: The Art of Effortless Living and is actively shifting consciousness on a global scale through her speaking, coaching practice and by blending science and spirituality into practical tools for living an enlightened life.
Jackie has a background as an autism specialist with clients in NYC, Beverly Hills, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. She serves as an advisor for the Eve Branson Foundation, NomadX and AutismCodes and is currently working to revolutionize the therapy delivery model for special needs children and their caregivers.
- Intro: Arman sets the stage and provides background on Jackie, how they met, and the topic of today’s episode. [00:10]
- What is flow consciousness? [04:54]
- Reprogramming the deepest levels of your being to allow you to live a life that feels limitless. [05:44]
- Operating from pure potential where life conspires in your favor. [06:24]
- The overlap between quantum physics, science, and spirituality. [08:28]
- Change doesn’t have to be hard. [10:52]
- Going into the BETDAR Framework. [10:58]
- Relinquishing control and trusting the wisdom of life. [13:04]
- Inner flow being the internal shifts that you make to radically transform your perception. [19:19]
- Mapping the core unconscious and underlying beliefs that hold people back in ways they aren’t aware of. [19:36]
- Epigenetics and trauma imprints. [21:12]
- Understanding that everyone has a unique signature for when their intuition shows up. [25:59]
- Heightening your senses, embodiment practices, and learning how to read subtle energy. [27:34]
- Being radically present in everything. [33:44]
- Jackie shares a crazy story about how she manifested meeting the president of production at Disney. [34:59]
- Psychoanalysis in relation to flow. [37:37]
- Becoming aware of the shadows in our psyche. [38:01]
- External triggers and core wounds. [41:39]
- Learning to respond rather than to react. [41:54]
- Viewing reality as a feedback mechanism to deepen our healing experience. [43:44]
- Embracing a mindful questioning process when it comes to changing our beliefs. [44:33]
- What am I making this mean about me? [45:20]
- Hijacking the confirmation bias mechanism of your brain in a way that benefits you. [46:08]
- The area most people struggle with. [49:15]
- Working through the different layers of pain and learning to appreciate the gifts they bring. [57:20]
- Radical acceptance of life. [58:04]
- Inspiring closing thoughts. [01:02:53]
- Learn more about Jackie Knechtel and Flow Consciousness Institute
- Mention of episode 9 With Michael Dash
- Mention of Carl Jung
- Mention of Sigmund Freud
Text Arman at 619-825-2595 and let Arman know what you enjoyed most about this episode.
Text him #masterclass to get access to Arman’s free Masterclass with Foundr Magazine, #superphone to receive a special link to the SMS/text service Arman uses, or #bta to take Arman’s free quiz and discover your unique Brain Type™.
If you enjoy the show please subscribe and leave a short 17-second review on Apple Podcasts here. It means a lot to me and really supports the podcast.
Text me directly at: 619-825-2595
Follow and chat with me on: